Energy Efficiency Benefits
Companies can enjoy multiple benefits from investments that increase energy efficiency (EE), including:
- reduced energy costs,
- increased profits,
- use of modern technology,
- more independence from scarce energy resources,
- gaining a competitive advantage,
- improved image.
The Financing Energy Efficiency Programme Nepal has been established to exploit the great potential for EE in the Nepalese industry. On the basis of a financing agreement with the German development bank KfW, Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited (RBBL) provides grants of up to 39% for the implementation of EE measures in industry (see Programme Flyer).
General Procedure from Application to Grant Disbursement
How to Apply for a Grant
- Step 1: Check whether the company and the project meet the eligibility criteria as stated in the Funding Guidelines.
- Step 2: Fill the Application Form.
- Step 3: Add Annexes as listed in the Application Form.
- Step 4: Send the completed Application to RBBL
by postal mail or hand-delivery to:
FC Nepal Energy Efficiency Programme
Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited
Corporate and SME Credit Department
Central Office, Singhadurbar Plaza
- and by e-mail to: email@example.com